Many people suffer from fat accumulation in the abdomen, both, men and women, as the tummy fat, flabbiness, and cracks caused by the increased secretion of cortisone hormone, or pregnancy for women, which creates a non-aesthetic appearance, and an inconsistent form with the rest of the body that makes the person losses her/his self-confidence, and feel frustrated within the community, trying hard enough, in so many ways, to hide it.
Abdominoplasty works to break down the fat and subcutaneous dissolve it, and then tighten the tucks, which means stretching the muscles of the abdomen and abdominal wall, using modern techniques, until you get a harmonious belly that does not contain any fat or slim, it is a comfortable and safe process.
Read More: Face Injection with Fat Botox or Filler
Tummy Tuck Operation
Some people suffer from a significant amount of fat in the abdominal area, which takes the form of hardened fats under the skin, which can only be eliminated by plastic surgery to get a taut and consistent belly, and others suffer from skin droppings caused by the loss of weight, as a result of a severe diet or Resulting from pregnancy and childbirth, a harmonious abdomen can only be obtained through a tummy tuck, so that the abdominal muscles become tight in the desired way.
There are two types of tummy tucks, namely:
- Partial tummy tuck operation: is a straightforward procedure, where people who have solid residue or excess skin layers in the lower part of the abdomen under the navel, and it only takes an hour to an hour and a half.
- Full tummy tuck operation: It is used by people with hardened fat, through which, the fat is broken down, and then the abdomen is pulled back, and it takes about five hours.
Causes of Abdominal Fat Accumulation
Many reasons lead to fat accumulation and agglomeration in the abdomen area, part of which, can be cured naturally by following a specific diet. However, another section can only be cured through plastic surgery. Here are the reasons:
- Following the wrong ways to eat: Eating foods that contain high calories, fat, and carbohydrates, such as junk food, can lead to an increase in fat mass, also, not chewing food well contributes to the accumulation of fat in the abdomen. Eat long periods during the day, or eat only one large meal during the day, and neglect other meals, such as breakfast and dinner, eating late at night, or just before sleeping, leads to fat storage, not drinking enough water during the day, leads to sagging the abdominal area, as well as drinking soft drinks during eating, or after eating directly, in large quantities, and continuously.
- Lack of movement: Idle, permanent laziness, and routine lifestyle, without practicing any sport, even walking, would lead to increase belly fat rate and not burning calories.
- Insomnia and lack of sleep: Recent studies have shown that the body, which takes adequate sleep and rest, burns calories, unlike the body that did not make his rest and sleep, so it stores fat.
- Stress: It is anxiety and tension, and in turn, they lead to the release of large amounts of cortisone, which causes the increase of appetite, to eat more quantities of food, and reduces the rate of burning calories, leading to storage the fat in the body, especially the fat in the abdominal area.
Read More: Liposuction in Turkey
These causes can be treated naturally, by following some of the methods and steps organized in our daily lives, such as;
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet, including vegetables and fruits, in all of the three main regular meals of breakfast, lunch, and dinner, where breakfast should not be later than 10 am, and dinner should not be delayed more than 8 pm, to help stimulate and regulate fat burning.
- Drink copious amounts of water from 2 to 3 liters of water per day.
- Sleeping for 7 to 9 hours per day, studies have shown that sleep for only 6 hours a day, causes obesity and large aggregation up to 27% for sleeping for about 7 to 9 hours a day.
- Keep yourself away from any factors that lead to stress or anxiety or tension.
- Some exercises should be followed, such as walking, running, and abdominal exercises such as squatting and stomach pushups exercises.
Never the less, there are cases and other reasons, we have a tummy tuck operation is a necessity, as the process of carving the abdomen is not as difficult to process as people imagine it to be, on the contrary, it is smooth plastic operations that do not include any risks. Here are some of these reasons:
- Genetic Factor: As the person, gets specific genes of her/his parents, known as obesity genes, the hormonal disorders that the person receives, causes in fat increasing, in the rate of body fat, especially the abdomen area.
- Medical drugs: Some medications can cause weight gain and abdominal fat mass, such as pharmaceutical drugs for the treatment of mental and neurological diseases, liver treatment, epilepsy, pressure, convulsions, and diabetes medication. All of these treatments increase weight by up to 4%. Kg per month above normal. Before you take any medicine, you should know how it affects the body and its concentration rate in the blood.
Read More: Arm Lift surgery cost
The Stages of Tummy Tuck Operation
Abdominoplasty is not designed to lose weight, but it tightens the tummy tuck, removes cracks caused by pregnancy, and builds muscles of the abdomen. It is not recommended to operate for those under the age of 18 years, and the process is as follows:
- The assistant medical staff prepares the patient and sterilizes the abdominal area.
- Anesthesia which is a general anesthetic, so that the patient does not feel any pain.
- The doctor dissolves the fat under the skin in the abdominal area, and then removes it, after that he tightens the abdominal muscles, to get the proper abdominal muscles wall.
- The doctor then puts the bandages on the abdomen, which is a static rubber band.
- The operation takes from one to five hours, according to the patient’s condition, depending on the size of the obesity and the accumulated fat.
The patient may need to stay in the hospital for a period of one to two days, to make sure of his health, and that aren’t any complications. Although Abdominoplasty is relatively simple and straightforward, it has some minor difficulties, such as:
- Simple bruising and bloody swelling, however, they disappear soon when the patient takes the necessary anti-swelling drugs.
- Skin color changes slightly, where melanin, which gives the skin its color, secretes specific cells that make the color darker than the natural color, as a result of the process, never the less, the surface returns soon to its natural color with time.
Read More: Prominent Ear Correction surgery (Otoplasty)
The Disadvantages of Abdominal Fat.
- The incidence of heart disease and recurrent thrombosis due to high Cholesterol causes, as a result, heart attacks, and arteriosclerosis. Studies have shown that the body fat content of atherosclerosis is up to 25% higher than a toned-body for an average person.
- Feeling tired and exhausted for making the slightest effort, due to the fat block in the body.
- Increases the possibility of having diseases such as gout.
- The chance of diabetes, because of not having enough Insulin into the body.
- High blood pressure and inability to breathe during sleep.
- Too much weight gain causes arthritis.
- Frequent severe drop in blood circulation.
- The risk of kidney disease, liver fat, and gallstones.
The Cost of Tummy Tuck
The cost of tummy tuck is between $ 4000 and $ 15,000. This difference is due to the amount of fat accumulated in the abdomen, the nature of the abdomen cracks and its size in the abdomen, and the cost is considered to be low in Turkey comparing to the price in other American and European countries.
If you found in this article the answers to all your questions and concerns, so share this article with your friends, and let them know.