things to consider after hair transplantation, the decision of hair transplantation is a critical decision; it may change your life forever, so most of the people are suffering from psychological problems and social problems because of baldness problem, which affects self-confidence. From here, giving attention to the things that guarantee the best results after hair transplantation are very important, and it keeps the transplanted hair forever.
Things to consider after hair transplantation
Fifteen of the most important things that you have to do after hair transplantation, which the doctor will advise, some of these things are:
- The patient should keep medical drugs dictated by the doctor: the doctor will give you inflammation antibiotic, vitamins, and serum course to be taken after the tenth day of the hair transplantation. The patient will massage the scalp with the serum after bathing with dry hair twice a week. The patient will be provided with a medical shampoo in the free medical bag. You can take plasma treatment PRP, which strengthens hair follicles and prevents them from falling, you may start the plasma course before the operation, in which you will take the first injection, and after a month the second injection must be taken, then, at the end of the second month after operation, you will take the third plasma injection. After you finished the course of fourth plasma injections, you will take one injection per three months to get the best results.
- The patient must keep the instruction on how to wash your head for the first ten days: to relax the scalp and urged the crusts to fall and this is one of the most important things to consider after hair transplantation.
Read More: FUE what is FUE and FUE Technique
- Avoiding the hard work for fifteen days after operation: it leads to body exhausted and increases the period of recovery, in addition to exposures the transplanted follicular to the danger of falling, so the doctor advises you to take a rest for two weeks.
- The patient must sleep on his back for 5 days using a medical pillow: this is to ensure the safety of the transplanted area and the transplanted follicular until the channels are a clot in the head.
- Avoiding bend the head forward for at least two days after the operation and your head must be in a high position from the body, the praying must be with a set position, and the patient must not touch his head during the wudu.
- The patient must pay attention to the method of taking off and dressing by not pressing the scalp during the first week after the operation and this is one of the most important things to consider after hair transplantation.
- You must not wear anything on the head for at least 12 days to avoid touching the transplanted, and then you can wear anything after month from the operation.
- The patient must not take anything causes blood-thinning, such as; aspirin, alcohol, green tea, and Arabic coffee for at least three days.
Read More: how is hair transplantation being done?
- Avoiding the transplanted area’s itches for 15 days after the operation, even if you feel itchy.
- The patient must stop smoking for a week after the operation.
- Turkish bath or sauna are not allowed for 15 days.
- Swim in the regular water (swimming pool) is not allowed for a month.
- Swimming in salt water (sea) is not allowed for three months.
- Staying away from the sharp and directly sunrises for at least a month.
- The patient must avoid directly standing in the rain or dust, and he must wear a medical hat and this is one of the most important things to consider after hair transplantation.
Therefore, the patient can guarantee the best results of the hair transplantation and protect himself from any complications, side effects, or damage may occur because of negligence the instructions.
Share this article now, and make everybody know about those important instructions.