What is Rhinoplasty surgery?
Rhinoplasty (more commonly referred to as a nose job) is a surgical procedure that reshapes or resizes the nose. It can correct a variety of concerns, including a visible bump on the nasal bridge, a droopy or enlarged nasal tip, a nose that’s off-center or crooked, or asymmetry due to a previous injury. This operation should be done by a professional doctor due to the accuracy needed to get the desired results, which is something you don’t need to worry about with Turkeyana.
In Turkeyana we provide both Rhinoplasty and Septorhinoplasty which is a combination of Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty surgeries. Rhinoplasty is performed for cosmetic or functional reasons – while Septoplasty corrects a deviated septum to restore (or create) normal breathing function. Nose surgery in Turkeyana is done for either cosmetic or functional reasons.
Our experts in turkeyana recommend using the surgical technique for the operation due to the less side effects and the more guaranteed results, in Turkeyana we use the Closed Rhinoplasty Technique that provides access to the bone and cartilage through intra-nasal incision.
Closed Rhinoplasty Vs Opened Rhinoplasty
Who are the best candidates for Rhinoplasty?
Adults over 16 who wants to reshape their nose or solve any of its above mentioned problems.
What are the side effects for Rhinoplasty?
- You can expect temporary swelling and bruising around the eyes and nose after rhinoplasty.
- Infection, but preventive antibiotics will be given to you after surgery to reduce the risk of infection.
Your Rhinoplasty or Septorhinoplasty operation with Turkeyana, Istanbul:
This journey takes six days in Istanbul, Turkey, we will take care of everything once you arrive to Istanbul.
Your personal driver will be waiting for you in the airport to drive you to your hotel, and then to our hospital that is certified by the Turkish Ministry of Health TMH TC. Sağlık Bakanlığı, here’re more details for the operation days’ schedule:
- The first day: You will have your consultation session with your doctor, where he will also operate the needed medical analysis, and then the operation will take place for one to three hours, where you will spend one night at the hospital.
- The next day we will drive you to the hotel to recover for four days.
- Finally, in the sixth day you will check the results with your doctor, to safely and confidently go back to your country with your new look.
Our experts will follow up with you after you leave until at least one year of your operation.
Our professionals will always be with your company all along your trip, we will also provide you with a team of translators in the hospital to be sure your journey is as pleasurable and comfortable as possible.
Turkey has been known with its cheap high quality medical services, and we help you in Turkeyana Center to plan your trip with the best price guaranteed.
Complete the contact information form to help you more understand this treatment, and to get your free medical consultation, or contact us directly through
our phone number 0090 539 861 5050 (Whatsapp and Viber calls and messages are available too).