Natural Eyebrow Transplantation
Experience another kind of beauty and add a special magic to your eyes. Trust the experts
The Process Of Natural Eyebrow Transplantation
Natural eyebrow transplantation in Turkey is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure. It aims to increase the density of eyebrows that suffer from thinness or maybe a complete loss. The follicles are moved from the donor area (the back of the scalp) to be planted in the area of the eyebrows in a manner that fits the shape of the face.
Technologies Used In Natural Eyebrow Transplantation
The latest technologies of natural eyebrow transplantation are:
DHI Technology: DHI is based on Choi Pens in transplantation. Such pens give the required density and provide a certain direction for the transplanted hair.
The follicles are picked out from the donor area so that they have a certain tissue and direction that fits with the eyebrows. A bulb contains only one hair. They are transplanted in the eyebrow area using Choi Implanter Pens to get the desired shape and density for the eyebrows.
Candidates For Natural Eyebrow Transplantation
Eyebrow transplantation works for both women and men, including:
- People who are over 25 years old.
- People who suffer from thin and falling eyebrows.
- Those who suffer from complete loss of eyebrows.
- Cosmetic purposes such as adjusting eyebrows shape or increasing density.
Pre- Natural Eyebrow Transplantation Tips
Some tips must be followed before undergoing natural eyebrow transplantation:
- Avoid having any sort of blood thinners, such as green tea or multivitamins, for they contain vitamin A and Vitamin E.
- Avoid smoking for a month because it affects the oxygen rate in blood, which is needed for the growth of transplanted follicles.
- Avoid having stimulants for at least two weeks because a person who takes stimulants is hard to be anesthetized.
- Eat healthy and balanced food in order to avoid complications during the procedure.
- Stop having any sort of medications that make the blood thinner.
Post- Natural Eyebrow Transplantation Tips
In order to get the desired results, you must follow some instructions that are given by the doctor such as:
- Do not wash eyebrows for 72 hours.
- Avoid smoking for at least two months to maintain the oxygen rate in blood, which is necessary for the growth of transplanted follicles.
- Avoid harmful sunlight, heat, and high humidity for a month, and be sure to wear a medical cap when you are out.
- Do not bend your head forward. Keep your head high and in parallel line for at least three days.
- Commit to have the necessary treatments and medications and painkillers prescribed by the doctor.
- Keep away from high temperatures for a month, such as a Turkish bath or sauna.
- You must sleep vertically, using two medical pillows to lift your head for five days to avoid swelling.
- Keep away from rain or dust so as not to cause harm to the transplanted follicles.
- Avoid swimming in the sea for three months and in the swimming pool for two months.
- Be careful when putting on and taking off clothes and avoid contact with implanted follicles.
Certain treatments are recommended after natural eyebrow transplantation, which will strengthen the implanted follicles and help to increase the growth of the newly implanted follicles in a relatively faster manner, such as;
- Plasma needles PRP.
- Rely on the necessary vitamins.
- Use the appropriate medical serum.
Stages of Natural Eyebrow Transplantation
Natural eyebrow transplantation is conducted in four specific and simple stages that are summarized in the following steps:
First Stage: Clinical Examination
The doctor examines the area of the eyebrows and determines the number of follicles needed for transplantation. In normal cases, the number of follicles ranges from 50 to 350, depending on the person’s condition. He then examines the donor area and determines the type of follicles that will be transplanted.
Second Stage: Conducting the Necessary Tests
In addition to skin tests, blood tests are done to identify blood sugar levels to see if something hinders the process of natural eyebrow transplantation.
Third Stage: Picking Out the Follicles
Part of the donor area is shaved to facilitate the picking process. Then the follicles are picked out of the area using a Micro Motor the follicles in which the bulb contains one hair is selected.
Fourth Stage: Eyebrow Transplantation
The doctor implants the follicles using Choi Pens, where the channels are opened, and the follicles are implanted with one click at the same time. The follicles are implanted in a certain depth and angle that suits the shape of the natural brows and provides high intensity.
Kyle D. Klingbeil, Raymond Fertig Eyebrow and Eyelash Hair Transplantation: A Systematic Review
Kazuhito Konishi, Isao Sugimoto, Hirohiko Kakizaki, Akihiro Ichinose Reshaping the eyebrow by follicular unit transplantation from excised eyebrow in extended infrabrow excision blepharoplasty
Published on: Dec 24, 2019 at 13:52