To lose confidence in one’s body is to lose confidence in oneself! And because your self-confident matters, Turkeyana brought you out the latest technologies in Liposuction.
What is Liposuction
Liposuction removes fat from your body using suction. During Liposuction, small, thin, blunt-tipped tubes (cannula) are inserted through tiny cuts in the skin. Fat is suctioned out through these tubes as the doctor moves the tubes around under the skin to target specific fat deposits.
Where to use Liposuction?
Most commonly, Liposuction is used on the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, neck, chin, upper and backs of the arms, calves, and back.
Why It Is Done?
The main purpose of Liposuction is to reshape one or more areas of your body, not to reduce body weight. Liposuction is typically used on “problem” areas that have not responded well to diet and exercise. These areas are often on the outer thighs and hips on women and the waist and back on men. The face, neck, abdomen, back, buttocks, legs, and upper arms are all commonly treated areas.
Liposuction is sometimes used in combination with other cosmetic surgery procedures, such as a “tummy tuck” (abdominoplasty), breast reduction, or face-lift.
Liposuction may also be used to treat certain medical conditions, including:
- Benign fatty tumors (lipomas).
- Abnormal enlargement of the male breasts (gynecomastia or pseudo gynecomastia).
- Problems with metabolism of fat in the body (lipodystrophy).
- Excessive sweating in the armpit area (axillary hyperhidrosis).
- Liposuction is not used to treat obesity. It will not get rid of cellulite or stretch marks.
What are the Techniques we use in Turkeyana?
In Turkeyana; improved techniques is being used to make Liposuction safer, easier, and less painful. Here are some of those technique:
- Tumescent Liposuction: The anesthetic used is determined by your doctor to numb the area of your body where the tube will be inserted. Next, a large amount of an anesthetic solution containing lidocaine and epinephrine is injected into the fatty tissue before traditional Liposuction is done. Tumescent Liposuction may not require general anesthesia (which makes you sleep through the procedure).
- VAZER or Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction (UAL): This technique uses ultrasound to liquefy the fat, which makes it easier to be removed. This technique may be particularly helpful in removing fat from the neck, upper abdomen, sides, and back, and it’s highly recommended by our experts.
- Laser-assisted Liposuction: This technique uses low-energy waves to liquefy the fat, which is removed through a small cannula.
What are the common side effects of Liposuction?
- Temporary swelling, bruising, soreness, and numbness in and around the treated areas.
- Irritation and minor scarring around the incision sites where the cannulas were inserted.
- Baggy or rippling skin. The skin will usually tighten and retract after a few months.
What to Think About
Liposuction should be done only by a doctor who has special training in Liposuction and surgery of the skin and in how to respond to complications during surgery.
If you are trying to lose weight, Liposuction is not a substitute for exercise and a balanced diet. In fact, most cosmetic surgeons agree that the best candidates for Liposuction are healthy people who are at or close to a healthy weight but who have stubborn fat deposits that do not respond to exercise.
Read More: Mesotherapy for Skin Treatment
Your Liposuction operation in Istanbul with Turkeyana:
This journey takes four days in Istanbul, Turkey, we will take care of everything once you arrive to Istanbul.
Your personal driver will be waiting for you in the airport to drive you to your hotel, and then to our hospital that is certified by the Turkish Ministry of Health TMH TC. Sağlık Bakanlığı, and here’re more details for the four days schedule:
- The first day: You will have your consultation session with your doctor, where he will also operate the needed medical analysis, and then the operation will take place for one to 3 hours under the topical or general anesthesia.
- We will drive you to the hotel to recover for three days.
- Finally, in the fourth day you will check the results with your doctor, to safely and confidently go back to your country with your new look.
Our professionals will always be with your company all along your trip, we will also provide you with a team of translators in the hospital to be sure your journey is as pleasurable and comfortable as possible.
It’s known that Liposuction is so expensive around the world, but Turkey has been known with its cheap high quality medical services, and we help you in Turkeyana Center to plan your trip with the best price guaranteed.