Turkey today, stands on a high level in the field of cosmetic surgery, especially liposuction in Turkey, where it contains more than 30 medical facilities, accredited by the ICRC, equipped with the latest technologies of the modern world.
Turkey has been able to hold the attention of tourists who are looking for having cosmetic treatment, directly to it, and without thinking, especially in the field of hair transplantation, and liposuction in Turkey.
Liposuction is one of the most sought procedures in cosmetic procedures around the world, where It has been well received and accepted by many people, who want to have a firm and consistent body, and those who suffer from severe abdominal fat, difficult to get rid of, neither diets nor exercise can remove it.
Read More: What is Buttocks Augmentation?
Turkey has used the high demand for liposuction procedures, so it has equipped the latest and best equipment and devices used in the operations of liposuction, and the highest quality around the world, in addition to in all this; Turkey includes a large medical staff of well experienced and highly efficient doctors.
Liposuction is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that removes fat from some regions of the body, such as the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, arms, and waist, to improve the appearance of the body.
Liposuction Technologies in Turkey
Turkey has the best techniques for liposuction. It did balance the latest high-quality technology used by many developed countries, whether East or West and the lowest possible cost. The cosmetic doctor determines the appropriate technique, depending on the patient’s condition, and the degree of fat they suffer from.
- Vaser liposuction: which is considered the latest technology used in liposuction, which is characterized in Turkey, where the Turkish cosmetic facilities rely primarily on the technique of Vaser, as an alternative, for complicated surgical procedures, which were used in liposuction previously.
Vaser technique is considered non-surgical and very safe procedure, depending on audio technology, to break down the body fat; they are derived from the UAL-safe ultrasound.Through this technology, the fluid is injected, into the areas where the liposuction is needed, where the fat is broken down by dissolving it under the skin to be removed by using a cannula connected to a tube. It also eliminates flabbiness and tightens the areas where the fat has been removed.
- Laser liposuction: one of the latest technologies, used in liposuction procedures in Turkey, Where it depends on the use of a device that emits laser, targeting the areas where removing fat is needed, working on fragmenting the fat, converting it from solid state to liquid state, to be sucked out quickly through the cannula.Laser technology, stimulates collagen in the body, which helps to tighten the skin, and gives it vital, which prevents the occurrence of flabbiness, after grease suction procedure from the body, however, after the emergence of the latest technology, Vaser Liposuction, using Laser technique has decreased a lot, in many of the Turkish cosmetic centers, as many of them now rely on Vaser Tech, heavily, considering it very easy, and non-surgical technique.
- Ultrasonic liposuction UAL: This technique uses the ultrasound energy to dissect and liquefy the subcutaneous lipid cells in the area where the fat is to be dissolved, followed by liposuction.
Read More: what is Mesotherapy Injection
Liposuction Advantages in Turkey
Turkey has many ingredients, which distinguish it from other European countries, in the field of cosmetic surgery, especially liposuction.
Today, Turkey has become on the top of cosmetic surgeries and tourism list for any researcher, as it holds the best cosmetics centers, in addition to its beautiful places and tourist attractions, next to its beautiful and enjoyable atmosphere in all times, as it is known by its heavenly beauty, where the patient can be treated, and have the most breathtaking tourism all at the same time.
Many places can be visited, up to people interests, whether historical or cultural, you will find the great museum of Ayah Sophia, which combines Byzantine and Ottoman architecture, also, you will find the largest mosque with six minarets, Sultan Ahmet Mosque, and other historical monuments, and if he loves nature, ice, and green places, he will find what he wants.
Read More: What is Facelift Surgery
Next, to all these features, the patient will have additional advantages to the cosmetic procedure, such as:
- The cost of the procedure, where the price is about 50% lower than in other countries.
- The attention of the medical center, caring for the health and comfort of the patient, where the center does the necessary tests for the patient to ensure that the patient is qualified to conduct the operation and that he is free from diseases that impede the conduct of the patient, such as; heart diseases, vascular diseases, and lung diseases.
- The dependence on the latest technologies in liposuction in all the Turkish cosmetics centers.
- Due to the experience and the efficiency of the treating doctors in Turkey, bleeding, through the procedure, is much less.
- The reputation of the cosmetic centers in Turkey, and their accreditation of the ICRC.
- Post- surgery follow-ups.
Read More: What is Rhinoplasty Surgery
Disadvantages to liposuction in Turkey
According to the patient’s condition, there are some simple side effects, which comes out from liposuction surgery, such as;
- There is a malfunction in the patient’s feeling, either an excessive sensation or a sagging sensation, in the area where the fat has been removed.
- Sometimes complications occur from anesthesia, such as patients have some allergies to anesthetics, and then the necessary anti-allergies are taken.
- The possibility of a bacterial infection, due to non-sterilization of tools used in the process.
- Some burns to the skin, when laser technology is used, as a result of laser radiation, incorrectly on the places where fat accumulates.
- The skin color changes slightly, due to the use of a laser.
- Some bruising occurs, in the areas where fat has been removed.
Just like any other country, Turkey has positives and negatives, where it came across some negatives, forming an obstacle with its visitors, as the language obstacle was one of the most significant barriers that Turkey faces, where most depending on Turkish Language, only, being unfamiliar with other languages, which makes the communication with the doctor a laborious process, however, this obstacle has been covered, through the provision of cosmetic centers for interpretation services.
Read More: Abdominal Lipo-Etching in Turkey
Also, traffic in Turkey, according to the extent of the country, was an obstacle for some people. However, most of the cosmetic centers solved this issue by providing special transportation for their clients.
Read More: What is Breast Lift Surgery?
The cost of liposuction in Turkey
The cost of cosmetic surgery in Turkey, especially liposuction, is not expensive. Turkey has the best technology, the best quality, and the lowest price. It is affordable for everyone who wants cosmetic surgery. The cost of liposuction is between 2000 and 3000 USD, and this cost variance depends on the technology used and the reputation of the medical center.