Lip augmentation is based on different types of fillings, the fillers which contain hyaluronic acid-like substances are the safest and most common method today. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the human body, capable of blowing and giving volume to the lips.
Filler lip augmentation can be carried out gradually in several sessions until the patient gets the desired results. It can melt easily, with side effects of low risk, such as swelling or allergies. It has also long-lasting, but non-permanent results.
The candidate for lip augmentation must have a reasonable expectation about the results. Although the filler makes the lips full and attractive, it is necessary to avoid thinking about the very ideal images followed by Ads. Also, the candidate for lip augmentation should be a healthy, does not have any of the following diseases:
- Active infection, such as oral herpes disease;
- Lupus dermatitis.
- Blood clotting problems.
- HIV infection
- Infection with immunodeficiency diseases.
Some instructions that should be followed before performing lip augmentation with filler:
- You should tell your doctor about any previous infections with lupus before undergoing lip augmentation.
- In the case of having a certain allergy, or allergic to lidocaine, you must inform the doctor before lip augmentation.
- Tell your doctor about the medications and herbal supplements that you have taken recently.
Some necessary instructions that must be followed after lip augmentation with filler:
- Place pieces of ice on the injected areas, to avoid swelling and feeling pain.
- Avoid continuously pressing the injected area.
- Do not use lipstick or any other relative cosmetic products, directly after lip augmentation by filler.
- Tell your doctor in the occurrence of severe swelling or fever occurs.