Enjoy healthy and fresh skin without any problems, change your life, and shine
What Is The Hydra-Facial Technology?
Hydrafacial Technology is a simple non-surgical technology that changed the game of non-surgical cosmetic medicine. It works on regenerating the skin cells and moisturizing deep layers of the skin, which lead to a significant change in the facial skin appearance, as it gives the skin more freshness and softening. The super-effective technology also removes the dead skin and cleanses the facial skin.
Hydrafacial Technology combines Chemical Peel, Crystal Peel, and Skin self-peeling. It also uses a special formula of Antioxidants and Hyaluronic acid.
The process of applying the Hydrafacial Technology only takes half an hour, cleansing and moisturizing the entire facial skin with no pain at all.
Candidates For The Hydra-Facial Technology
Lots of doctors prefer Hydrafacial Technology over other non-surgical techniques as the Hydrafacial Technologies suit all types of skins. It also does not only cleanse the skin, but it treats many of its problems as well and helps increase the smoothness of the skin.
Candidates for Hydrafacial Technology from men and women:
- People with wrinkles
- People suffering from facial skin aging
- People with uneven skin tones
- People with dark circles
Pre- Hydra-Facial Technology Tips
Hydrafacial Technology is totally safe, to the point that it can be applied to sensitive skin without any worry. A little redness can happen, but it goes away in just an hour or less after the procedure.
This technology does not require a lot of preparation before applying it. You just have to look for a specialized doctor if you want the best results.
Post- Hydra-Facial Technology Tips
The Hydrafacial Technology cleans the skin completely, offering excellent results to maintain these results as long as possible and to extend your skin protection period there are some skincare tips you should follow, for example:
- Delay the use of cosmetics and do not use them immediately after the treatment sessions.
- Use facial moisturizers regularly and follow the skincare routine recommended by the doctor.
- Do not use skin washing or cleaning products 12 hours after the session.
- Refrain from using any cosmetics that contain retinol at least for three days after the application of the Hydrafacial Technology.
- Refrain from using any cosmetics that contain glycolic acid for at least a week after the Hydrafacial Technology application.
The Stages Of The Hydra-Facial Technology Procedure
The stages of the facial skin medical cleaning known as Hydrafacial are divided into five main stages;
- The Hydrafacial device removes the dead cells of the skin and cleans it from dirt and imputers.
- The device starts cleansing the skin using a mixture of glycolic acid and salicylic acid, scientifically known as the swirling peel, Vortex Peel.
- The device cleans the skin pores deeply from the inside, which is known as swirling absorption, as the device absorbs impurities from the pores.
- This stage varies from case to case, depending on the skin problem being treated, such as acne, fat accumulations, blackheads.
- The skin is being treated with nutrients, antioxidants, and hyaluronic acid, for the skin to restore its natural beauty and freshness.