Get rid of the aging signs and enjoy a more radiant look! Change your life!
Filler injection in Turkey is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure. It works to fill the holes under the skin, which removes wrinkles and sags as well as scars, acne, and the fine line that are mostly formed on the face and neck.
The filler contains natural and synthetic materials that will rejuvenate the face and get rid of all the problems, such as Collagen, Hyaluronic acid, and Calcium.
There are two types of fillers, either permanent or temporary fillers:
- Permanent Filler: Consists of certain substances that interact with the skin and retain their effectiveness. Also, it may result in some side effects.
- Temporary Filler: Consists of substances that dissolve in the skin, sometimes it needs to be re-injected after about a year.
Filler has become the easiest and the alternative solution for many surgical cosmetic procedures, such as Lip Augmentation or Rhinoplasty and deviation adjustment.
Candidates for Filler Injection
- Many people (both men and women) can undergo filler injection they are as follows:
- People who suffer from wrinkles and fine lines.
- Those who wish to augment the lips or modify the deviation of the nose.
- People who are over mid-thirties, whom the signs of aging began to appear on them.
- People who suffer from a pale face.
Pre- Filler Injection Instructions
There are a few simple tips that must be followed before undergoing filler injection, that is summarized as follows:
- Carry out certain skin tests to make sure that your skin can undergo a filler injection.
- Avoid smoking for a week before filler injection.
- Inform the cosmetic doctor of all the medical drugs that you are taking.
- Stop having medications that cause thinning in the blood and anti-inflammatories.
- Avoid having multivitamins, for they contain vitamin E, for two weeks before the filler injection.
- Carry out allergy tests to make sure that you are not allergic to the materials used in the filler injection.
- Tell the cosmetic doctor of the desired results that you are expecting of filler injection.
Post- Filler Injection Tips
After the filler injection operation, the patient must follow all the instructions and advice that are dictated by the doctor. They are summarized as follows:
- Keep your head in a vertical position as much as possible, and avoid tilting it for two hours after the filler injection.
- Ensure not to touch the areas that were injected with filler for 12 hours after the filler injection.
- Keep away from sunlight or extreme heat for 24 hours after the filler injection.
- Avoid violent facial movements, and move your face with extreme caution.
- Keep avoiding smoking for two weeks after the filler injection.
- Avoid as much as possible any effort, and it is recommended that you adhere to complete rest for at least two days after the filler injection.
Stages of Filler Injection
Filler injections are conducted through a few simple stages:
First Stage: Clinical Examination
The doctor examines the patient’s face and identifies the areas to be treated by filler injection.
Second Stage: Conducting the Necessary Tests
The necessary skin tests and blood tests are carried out to make sure that the patient is free from diseases that may hinder the procedure of filler injection.
Third Stage: Applying Local Anesthetic
Sometimes the person needs to be anesthetized with local anesthesia to avoid feeling any pain at all. It is an anesthetic cream that is applied to the areas where the filler injection will be applied.
Fourth Stage: Filler Injection
The cosmetic doctor injects the filler carefully into the areas to be treated, using very fine needles.
The person notices the initial results of the filler injection immediately after the session. The final results would be obtained within three to seven days.
Jui-Hui Peng and Peter Hsien-Li Peng; HA Filler Injection and Skin Quality–Literature Minireview and Injection Techniques
Joan Vandeputte, MD, FCCP, FEBOPRAS, Gaëlle Leemans, MD, Resident in Dermatology, Karl Dhaene, MD, PhD, Ramses Forsyth, MD, PhD, MBA, IFCAP, FRSM, Professor, Jurgen Vanslembrouck, MD, Frank Hatem, MD, and Patrick Micheels, MD; Spreading Pattern and Tissue Response to Hyaluronic Acid Gel Injections in the Subcutis: Ultrasound Videos, Ultrasound Measurements, and Histology
Published on: Dec 24, 2019 at 13:53