Face peel is the best solution to get a freshness face; the real beauty is getting a smooth face, no doubt that the beauty of the face considers the most significant beautiful signs and the standard for appearing with an attractive and unique look.
Now a day, the skin of the face needs a continuous care, as it is one of the most exposed to surrounding pollution and dust, which leads to pore clogging, appearing of acne, appearing black pimples, and other problems of skin so that we must take care of our skin by continuing of performing face peel mask.
Face peel is a cosmetic procedure helps for skin rejuvenation and nourishing, in which it removes the dead tissue layer and the external tissue layer that suffer negatively sun, acne, scars, wrinkles, or fine lines. In addition to it stimulates the blood cycle within the skin to get a clear and freshness skin.
Read More: Collagen Cost and Benefits
Face peel types
There are many types helps for face peel such as; the natural face peel mask for who wants natural face peel, face peel at home, or chemical peel, which is more effects.
- Face chemical peel: chemical peel is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure, aims to facial skin and removes the external tissue layer, in which it contains a number of chemical substances such as salicylic acid and glycolic acid; they help for skin rejuvenation. There are three types of chemical peels:
- Surface skin peel: this type peels the external layer of a face, without permeate to the deep skin. This type used for a treat the small problems such as; medium scars, a non-deep effect of acne, and lighting the color of the face. It needs three or 5 sessions, according to the problems that the face suffered.
- Medium peel: it is more effective than the surface peeling and permeates to deeper space, to help with removing the deepest scars, acne, and slight wrinkles. Maybe needs 3 sessions.
- Profound chemical peel: this type peels the deepest layer in the face, to treat the deep burns and removes the deep wrinkles. It may need one session, but this is the most difficult type in face peeling.
Read More: Non-surgical Rhinoplasty Cost
- Laser face peel: it is a type of non-surgical cosmetic procedure, it peels the skin by peeling the external layer of the face, using lasers, which sheds on the area needing treatment and helps for removing the wrinkles, scars, acne, and getting a bright face. There are two types of laser face peel, according to the device using in peels:
- Co2 laser: depends on co2 and there is two type either short pulse light energy known as ultra pulse shedding on the skin or shed continuous light beams, removing the surface layer skin, helping for treating skin problems such as wrinkles and scars. It needs a long recovery time up to two weeks.
- Erbium laser: it is used for face peeling and removes the surface lines and deep wrinkles in face and neck. It takes a week of a recovery period. Erbium laser is more effective for dark skin.
- Microdermabrasion face peel: known as dermabrasion, it is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure, which peels the external layer of the face, absorbs dead skin cells, helps to treat the effects of sunlight, reduce the fine lines on the front, and treats the scars and acne. It has some disadvantages such as; needing huge numbers of the session up to 10 sessions to get the result, causes bleeding, and needs a week of a recovery period.
- Natural face peel: Despite the appearance of chemical methods, that peels the skin without any efforts, and at any time, there are a lot of people prefer face peel at home. The natural face peel depending on home recipes and commercial masks without leaving home, is still popular and common among many people, here some of the natural recipes and commercial masks:
- Face peel by honey and lemon: the lemon has a main role to removes the acne and kills bacteria in the skin. The honey gives freshness to the skin and removes blackheads. When you are mixing lemon with honey and put them on the face for 10 minutes, then peel the skin and effectively rejuvenation the tissue.
- Oats and milk: the mixing of oats and milk and putting them on the face for 5 minutes, they remove the dead skin cells, in addition to treats the wide pores, nourishing the skin, and lighting. The person can perform face peel at home.
- Green peels: it is commercial peel contain numbers of plant compounds, and natural herbs contain proteins, vitamins, and minerals. This type helps for removing the signs of aging, lifting the face, removing wrinkles and sagging, removing effects of sunlight and scars, and stimulating collagen to get the pure and clear face.
Read More: Oily Skin Care at Home
The advantages and disadvantages of face peel
Face peel has some advantages such as helping for treat many face problems but also has some disadvantages and side effects as any cosmetic procedure.
The advantages of face peel
- The natural face peel and chemical peel help for removing the face wrinkles, sagging, and the fine lines.
- The face peel helps for removing the dead cells.
- Rejuvenation and nourish the skin tissues, stimulate the blood cycle in the face.
- Removing freckles and blackheads.
- Eliminate dark spots, dark circles around the eyes.
- Getting pure and clear skin.
- Eliminating the acne and scars.
- Removing the clogged pores, which causes the appearance of acne.
- Getting rid of the large pores.
- Facelift and dispose of wrinkles and sagging, so that you should perform face peel per week.
- Face peel helps absorb excess fat from the face.
Read More: Cosmetic Operations in Turkey
Disadvantages of peeling
- Inflammation might occur, after face peel at home, because of using harmful components and without doctor consolation.
- Allergic is rare from the substances used in peels, according to each person.
- Redness occurs in the face after the session.
- Change in the skin color, when you use lase peeling.
- Burns might occur in the skin or blackheads.
If you feel the article enriches your need and will return to you and your skin with benefits, share it with your friends so that everyone can benefit and the information of face peel reach to the most interested people.