Chemical peeling for having bright, flawless skin is the most important thing, which is sought by all, the purity of the skin, specifically facial skin, expresses the psychological state of a person; it gives the person self-confidence, especially women, who always want to get the perfect appearance.
It is difficult to possess the ideal face, especially with the emergence of harmful cosmetics, and its frequent use, which works to hide the imperfections of the skin temporarily, and then they become the leading cause, of the emergence of countless problems in the face, and the body such as; wrinkles, acnes, skin slack, dark spots, and dark circles around the eyes that make us feel embarrassed, and everyone is looking for solutions and quick results that restore the skin freshness and purity, until we reached the final solution of the rapid process of chemical peeling.
Read More: Liposuction in Turkey
Chemical peeling is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that exfoliates and removes the outer layers of the skin through some chemical materials, such as Acetic acid, Glycolic acid, and Salicylic acid, which works on skin peeling and regeneration.
Benefits of chemical peeling
- Treats small and medium wrinkles and skin flabbiness.
- Treats acne and scars problems.
- Gets rid of dark spots and dark circles.
- Removes freckles and melasma.
- Dispose of large pores.
- Improve skin appearance and shape.
Chemical Peeling Types
Skin peeling differs from one person to another, according to the skin type, and there are three kinds of peeling, each one of them treats a specific problem of the human’s body, each peeling type contains chemical materials different from the other type, and that’s why you need to know what type is your skin, to choose one of the three types that suit your skin type, such as;
- Surface skin Peeling: this type of peeling is used to treat effects of deep-seated acne, and mild scars, It is used to lighten the skin color, hands color, removes skin stains, and works to peel the outer layer of the skin, through chemicals containing specific acids such as; Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, and Carbon Dioxide is sometimes used, or so-called dry ice material, but without the penetration of these substances into the depths of the skin, surface peeling is the easier and the softer type of Chemical peeling; it does not require a local anesthetic, because it does not cause any pain, and the patient can do and live his normal life after surface peeling and is suitable for all skin types and all areas of the body.
- Skin peeling Medium: this is used to get rid of light wrinkles in the skin such as; wrinkles around the eyes, or around the mouth, or on the hands, and it treats scars, slight and more profound acne effects. Also, it works on treating dark brown spots and halos, under the eyes. The average peeling is more effective than surface peeling. It penetrates to a slightly more profound level, and it needs a local anesthetic so that the patient does not feel any pain even if it is a small amount of pain. Also, it needs a recovery period of 5 to 7 days.
Read More: Benefits of Mesotherapy Injection
- Profound Chemical Peeling: this type of peeling is used to treat the effects of wounds, severe burns, or to eliminate the medium and deep wrinkles, it is considered as the challengingicult type of the chemical peeling types, where it penetrates the deepest, possible degree in the skin, which is two layers under the skin, and it requires local anesthesia, the patient stays in the hospital for few days after the procedure, on probation, and then long healing period between two weeks up to month, this kind of chemical peeling is not suitable for all skin types; it issuitable good for people with dark skin type, because it works on whitening the skin.
Profound chemical peeling needs only one session, takes two hours almost, depending on the area-needed peeling.
We always need the best, and the quick solution that eliminates the various types of skin problems that the skin is exposed to, all kinds of skin type has its problems, let us identify the types of skin problems:
- Oily skin: known by excessive fat and oils secretion, due to hormones imbalance, and psychological pressure, or cosmetics frequent use, leading to a set of signs, which can be quickly noticed, the large pores and luster, acne, different pimples, and blackheads.
- Dry skin: known by its rough texture, due to high heat exposure, lack of natural fat secretion to protect the skin, it shows evident marks on the skin, such as red spots and fine lines presence, and wrinkles in the face.
- Mixed skin: where part of it is dry, and the other is greasy. Where shiny parts of the skin appear, namely the nose, forehead, and the chin, where the dry part, is found in the cheeks, which works on the appearance of blackheads and deep pores.
Read More: What Is Liposuction?
Peeling chemical process can quickly get rid of all these problems, with successful and desirable results, especially as it is a non-surgical operation, and do not need much time, effort, or even money, so, no need to think a lot, also, there is no need to exhaust ourselves in the experience of traditional treatments, facial peeling, is the best solution to obtain the perfect skin characterized by freshness and purity.
Chemical Peeling Steps
The process steps are similar, superficial, intermediate or profound, but the only difference is the anesthesia stage. Surface chemical peeling does not require anesthetic, while the average peeling requires a local anesthetic and deep peeling needs a complete anesthetic.
- The assistant’s staff clean and sterilize the area to be peeled to avoid infection and allergies.
- The anesthesia is given according to the peeling type, whether medium or thick.
- The doctor distributes the chemical material on the area to be peeled, using gauze or a small brush, and then leave it a few minutes on the skin, in case it was the medium peeling. In case of the deep chemical peeling the time increases, where the chemical material stays up to 15 minutes to penetrate deeper into the skin.
- Surface peeling takes only one stage, while the medium peeling is done in several stages.
Read More: What is the Arm Lift operation?
The Cost of Chemical Peeling.
The cost of peeling varies from one center to another, depending on the type of peel used, fame and reputation of the medical center, the efficiency, and experience of the treating physician, and generally, the peeling process is not expensive and often involves prices ranging from $200 to $350. Followed by the average peeling, with relatively minor differences, and then the deep peeling that needs, the highest cost compared to other kinds, because it needs a local anesthetic and a hospital accommodation for few days, so it represents the highest cost.