It is the best solution that guarantees you attractive buttocks with a slim figure
Buttock Reduction Surgery
Buttocks Reduction Surgery is a cosmetic procedure that sucks fat from the buttocks through several surgical or non-surgical techniques and tightens the sagging skin in order to reduce their size and obtain perfect and tight buttocks consistent with the shape of the body. The surgery takes approximately three hours, but it may vary depending on the patient’s situation and the amount of fat accumulated in the buttocks area.
Techniques Used in Buttocks Reduction Surgery
Vaser technology is the latest technology used in non-surgical liposuction procedures as it relies on ultrasound energy to break up the fat accumulated in the buttocks and then they are sucked and got rid of.
Candidates for Buttocks Reduction Surgery
A candidate for a Buttocks Reduction Surgery must be in a good health, which means they must be free of the following diseases:
- Chronic heart diseases.
- Diabetes, especially in the second or third stage.
- Hepatitis B virus infection.
- Anemia or acute anemia.
- HIV infection.
Pre- Buttock Reduction Surgery Tips
The most important tips to be followed before undergoing Buttock Reduction surgery are:
- Avoid smoking for at least a month before the surgery.
- Avoid having blood thinners such as green tea because they cause severe bleeding, thus delay the healing process.
- Avoid all types of stimulants, such as; caffeine, Arabic coffee, and alcohol, for two weeks before the operation, as they impede the process of anesthesia.
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet for at least a week before the Buttocks Reduction Surgery in order to avoid any complications during or after the operation.
- Refrain from taking medications that liquefies blood for at least two weeks before Buttocks Reduction Surgery.
Post- Buttock Reduction Surgery Tips
There are a set of tips and instructions that the patient should follow after the Buttocks Reduction Surgery the most important of such tips are:
- After removing the bandages, tightened (compressive) clothes must be put on for at least six weeks as they consolidate and protect the treated areas.
- Do not sit for at least 24 hours after the Buttocks Reduction Surgery in order to ensure the safety of the area from which fat is been sucked.
- Avoid making any great effort or carrying heavy objects for at least a whole month to avoid any complications that may occur.
- Avoid smoking completely for at least two weeks after the surgery because smoking prolongs the healing period.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for at least two months as it may harm the treated area and thus may give unsatisfactory results.
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet to avoid any complications after buttocks reduction surgery.
Stages of the Buttocks Reduction Surgery
After carrying out a set of tests necessary for the patient to make sure they are ready and appropriate for the buttocks reduction surgery, the operation goes through the following stages:
- The doctor initially sterilizes the buttocks area completely and draws the areas from which liposuction will be done.
- Anesthesia stage, in which the patient is anesthetized with general anesthesia, to ensure that the patient does not feel any pain during the surgery.
- Fluid injection stage, the doctor injects the fluids in the identified areas. The fluids consist of Lidocaine which is being added to a saline solution that increases the density of the fat layer and facilitates the dissolution and suction of fat.
- The doctor opens a very small surgical incision, which enables him to enter a device dedicated to breaking up the fat accumulated in the buttocks area.
- Fat breakdown stage, when the fat is being broken down and dissolved by the use of Vaser technology.
- The liposuction stage is when the dissolved fat is being sucked via a cannula which is connected to a tube.