What is Buttock Augmentation?
Buttock augmentation, sometimes referred to as a “Brazilian butt lift” when the fat transfer is involved, uses butt implants, fat grafting or sometimes a combination of both to increase the size of the persons behind.
What Can Buttock Augmentation surgery do?
- Increase fullness, roundness, and projection of the butt or buttocks.
- Improve the balance of the person’s figure.
- Correct the effect of weight loss or the aging process that has left your buttocks loose, sagging, or flat.
- Enhance the person’s self-image and self-confidence.
Read More: Fat Transfer Surgery in Turkey
Are you a good candidate for a buttock augmentation?
The following are some common reasons why you may want to consider buttock augmentation:
- Your buttocks are too small for your body frame and you want a more balanced look.
- Weight loss or the aging process has left your buttocks loose, sagging, or flat.
- Clothes or swimwear are baggy or do not fit properly on your figure.
Read More: Tummy Tuck Surgery in Turkey
The shape or size of your buttocks makes you feel self-conscious and you desire more curves.
If you are in good general health, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for this procedure.
Read More: Face Injection with Fat Botox or Filler
What are the Buttock Augmentation procedures performed at Turkeyana Clinic?
The two most popular methods for buttock augmentation that our experts use, autologous fat transfer (using your own natural fatty tissue), also called the Brazilian butt lift and gluteal implant surgery with or without fat transfer for additional contouring.
1- Autologous fat transfer ((Brazilian Butt Lift)
This procedure takes fat from one area of your body and uses it to enhance and reshape your buttocks.
- Liposuction with suction tubes (cannulas) is used to remove fatty tissue from areas of your body with excess tissue, such as the abdomen, hips, back, or thighs.
- The fat is then processed for fat transfer and reinjected using syringes connected to cannulas.
- Usually, three small incisions are needed for injecting the fat, but these incision sites are easily hidden by clothing.
- The fat is grafted in layers at multiple levels, with the cannula moving back and forth to ensure that a smooth, linear deposit of fatty tissue is left to reshape and augment the buttocks area.
- The liposuction incisions are closed with sutures.
- Drains are inserted and a compression garment is worn following surgery.
Read More: Plasma Rich Platelet (PRP) Treatment
2-Silicone Buttock Implants
Silicone Implants are most appropriate for treating flat or poorly defined buttocks, particularly for patients who have limited fatty tissue. They are not as effective for treating sagging buttocks that may occur after significant weight loss.
- With this procedure, a soft, shaped silicone implant is placed through an incision hidden inside the natural buttock crease, or an alternate incision site may be used. Your Turkeyana expert surgeon will provide further details about these incision locations during the consultation.
- The implant is positioned in a pocket below the large buttock (gluteal) muscle and above the pelvic bone.
- The incisions are closed with sutures, drains are inserted, and a compression garment is worn following surgery.
Your Buttocks Augmentation surgery with Turkeyana Clinic, Istanbul:
This journey takes three days in Istanbul, Turkey, we will take care of everything once you arrive Istanbul.
Read More: Chemical Peel
Your personal driver will be waiting for you at the airport to drive you to your hotel and then to our hospital that is certified by the Turkish Ministry of Health TMH TC. Sağlık Bakanlığı, here’re more details for the operation days’ schedule:
- The first day: You will have your consultation session with your doctor, where he will also operate the needed medical analysis, and then the operation will take place for around one to two hours.
- The next day will be to recover and enjoy the beauty of Istanbul.
- Finally, on the third day, you will check the results with your doctor, to safely and confidently go back to your country with your new look.
Our experts will follow up with you after you leave until at least one year of your operation.
Our professionals will always be with your company all along your trip, we will also provide you with a team of translators in the hospital to be sure your journey is as pleasurable and comfortable as possible.
Read More: What is Arm Lift Surgery
After the operation:
Turkeyana will provide you with a free medical package of the medicines you will need, your doctor will explain to you the instructions you should follow.
Turkey has been known for its cheap high-quality medical services, and we help you in Turkeyana Center to plan your trip with the best price guaranteed.
Complete the contact information form to help you more understand this treatment, and to get your free medical consultation, or contact us directly through
Our phone number 0090 539 861 5050 (Whatsapp and Viber calls and messages are available too).