What is a Breast Lift?
A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively.
By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create your dreams breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast.
When do you need Breast Lift?
- To restore a better breast shape following pregnancy & breastfeeding because it can often leave them stretched and sagging. A breast lift, with or without implants, can help undo these changes and restore a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- To restore a better breast shape for flabby breasts caused by aging.
- To improve breast contour after significant weight loss. Losing weight often means losing breast volume. A breast lift can help restore a more proportional, youthful breast shape by removing excess skin.
- To enjoy a beautiful, perky breast shape for the first time. A number of breast lift patients have had drooping breasts since their teens. Breast lift surgery can help a woman get the breast profile she has always wanted.
What are the Breast Lift techniques does Turkeyana Clinic use?
Our experts use a variety of incision techniques for breast lift surgery; the exact technique used will vary based on a patient’s existing breast tissue, the amount of excess skin to be removed, and her personal goals. Your cosmetic surgeon will recommend the type of breast lift that will achieve optimal results with the least conspicuous scarring possible.
– Crescent Lift: Minimal Scarring to Correct Minimal Sagging
Cosmetic surgeons may use the “crescent lift” technique for women who have a very small amount of sagging to correct.
-Peri-Areolar or “Donut” Lift: Corrects Mild Sagging
Women who are experiencing mild sagging, are often good candidates for a peri-areolar lift. This lift can also be effective in helping reduce areola size. The resulting scar traces the edge of the areola.
-Vertical or “Lollipop” Lift: Corrects Moderate Sagging & Provides More Extensive Reshaping
This type of breast lift is commonly used, as it allows a cosmetic surgeon to remove excess skin and reshape the entire breast with modest, easily hidden scars.
-Inverted T or “Anchor” Lift: Dramatic Reshaping to Correct Extensive Sagging
Your Breast Lift operation with Turkeyana Clinic, Istanbul:
This journey takes three days in Istanbul, Turkey, we will take care of everything once you arrive Istanbul.
Your personal driver will be waiting for you in the airport to drive you to your hotel, and then to our hospital that is certified by the Turkish Ministry of Health TMH TC. Sağlık Bakanlığı, here’re more details for the operation days’ schedule:
- The first day: You will have your consultation session with your doctor, where he will also operate the needed medical analysis, and then the operation will take place for one to four hours, you might need to stay one night at the hospital.
- The next day will be to recover.
- Finally, in the third day you will check the results with your doctor, to safely and confidently go back to your country with your new young breast.
Our experts will follow up with you after you leave until at least one year of your operation.
Our professionals will always be with your company all along your trip, we will also provide you with a team of translators in the hospital to be sure your journey is as pleasurable and comfortable as possible.
After the operation:
Turkeyana will provide you with a free medical package of the medicines you will need, and any mark will totally disappear with time, your doctor will explain to you the kind and size of bra you should use and will provide you with the after operation instructions.
Turkey has been known with its cheap high quality medical services, and we help you in Turkeyana Center to plan your trip with the best price guaranteed.
Complete the contact information form to help you more understand this treatment, and to get your free medical consultation, or contact us directly through
our phone number 0090 539 861 5050 (Whatsapp and Viber calls and messages are available too).