Biofibre Hair Transplant, natural hair transplant is the most important methods, which aims to transfer the follicles from the donor area where hair growth to the baldness area. There are many people not satiable for natural hair transplantation due to suffering from full baldness that affects the donor area so that they perform biofibre hair implant.
Biofibre hair transplant is the best solution to the people, who are suffering full baldness, although the technology development and the available information on the internet, we still get wrong information, which leads to a lot of side effects and increases the baldness.
Read More: Hair Transplant Without Shave
Biofibre hair transplant
Biofibre hair implant is a method of helping those people, who suffer from full baldness even in the donor area, where the doctor will extract the follicles in the natural hair transplantation. Biofibre transplant aims to transplantation of hair that made of fine fibers has the same shape and texture of natural hair. At the beginning of the operation, the doctor and the patient will choose the color and the type of hair, in addition to the hair texture either smooth or curly. The fibers will be prepared to similar to the natural hair, and then, the doctor will anesthetize the area using local anesthesia so as to the patient do not feel any pain, then, the doctor will implant the hair, making small incisions in the scalp, usually healing in several days after biofibre hair implant.
History of biofibre hair implant
Since ancient time, the person tries to reach the ideal appearance, which feels satisfied with the appearance. We all have own dreams so that the experts do well to get the satisfy results and solve the baldness problems. In the ancient Egyptian century, the wig has been made for the first time; this is the first trying to treat the baldness, in addition to, they color the wig, then, the louis19 wear the wig when he suffered the baldness.
Biofibre hair transplant starts at the beginning of 70th, in which the experts have discovered a method for biofibre similar to the natural hair; that is why biofibre is a great scientific innovation. In 1983, FDA prevented the uses of biofibre products due to the biological incompatibility of those fibers with the body and the infections that occurred in the immune system because of the body’s rejection of those fibers; most of the doctors do not tell the patient about that.
In 1996, the Italian Medicap company started innovating Biofibre that named the Italian biofibre hair implant, which made of fibers compatibility with the body and does not occur problems of inflammation. Biofibre hair transplant approved by European Union and used in Europe but with a small rate due to some problems, which force the patient to re-perform hair transplantation because of the great biofibre hair loss.
Read More: Hair Transplant Without Surgery
The advantages of biofibre hair transplant
- The fastest results, in which the person will see the result of implanted directly after the finish. That is what all people want. The more the medical field develops, the faster of the results becomes a measure of quality.
- The low of the price compared with the natural hair transplant due to biofibre does not need the extraction stage, which is used in natural hair transplant.
- Biofibre does not need a donor area to extract the follicles, in which the hair is made of specific fibers similar to the natural hair appearance.
- There is no scars or side effects after implant, in which the doctor implants the fibers inside the scalp through specific and small holes.
- The recovery period is not needed so that the patient can get back to his normal life after finish hair transplantation.
Read More: Best Hair Transplant Clinic
The disadvantages and risks of biofibre
- The body may refuse the biofibre and gives an inflammation reaction such itching so that inflammation occurs immune system.
- Swelling might occur but removes within several days.
- Scars and infection might occur within the implanted areas because the biofibre is attached to the shape of a knot inside the scalp.
- Bleeding is rare within the scalp. If it occurs, it lasts for several hours.
- The hair might fall. The hair loss rate ups to 20% per year, so that re-implantation is required during a short period.
If you suffer baldness in your donor area, the biofibre will be your best choice, so help to share this article so that the people who want perform biofibre hair transplant can get all information.