- Non-Surgical Arm Lift (With Vaser)
Vaser technology is the latest technology used in the arm lift operation, where it works to break down fat in the targeted area using the Vaser device.
The skin is tightened with surgical intervention when the sagging is very severe and often when the patient has undergone liposuction before. The size of the skin is surgically reduced and the excess skin is cut off by opening an incision and then closing it after the sagging has been tightened. There are many types of surgical incisions in the arm lift operation, such as (thickened incision, character-shaped incision, extended incision).
It relies on the use of ultrasound energy, to target the area from which fat is to be removed, then work is done to dissolve the fat and then suck it off.
The patient stays in the hospital for at least one day, the patient must adhere to the instructions and advices dictated by the doctor after the operation, in order to get the best results and expedite the recovery process without risks or damages:
- Avoid exercising any sport activities and refrain from making any additional effort for at least two months after the operation.
- Commit to wear compression girdles for at least 6 weeks after the operation.
- Avoid exposure to high temperature for at least two weeks after the operation so that the arms do not catch infections.
- Have a complete rest for two weeks after the operation.
- Commit to take medications prescribed by your doctor and antibiotics regularly.