What is the Arm Lift operation?
An arm lift (also known as Brachioplasty) tightens loose skin under the arm that creates what many call a “bat wing” appearance.
It’s frequently performed on those who have sagging skin due to massive loss weight or natural aging. The procedure is often performed in conjunction with liposuction to get rid of excess fat.
Arm Lift Operation
Who are the best candidate for Arm Lift Surgery?
- People who have high weight-loss with an excess skin tissue.
- Patients with non-elastic skin that turns to be loose.
- Patient with healthy lifestyle.
Your Arm Lift operation with Turkeyana, Istanbul:
This journey takes three days in Istanbul, Turkey, we will take care of everything once you arrive to Istanbul.
Your personal driver will be waiting for you in the airport to drive you to your hotel, and then to our hospital that is certified by the Turkish Ministry of Health TMH TC. Sağlık Bakanlığı, here’re more details for the three days’ schedule:
- The first day: You will have your consultation session with your doctor, where he will also operate the needed medical analysis, and then the operation will take place for one to three hours, your doctor will determine the type of anesthesia used.
- We will drive you to the hotel to recover for two days.
- Finally, in the third day you will check the results with your doctor, to safely and confidently go back to your country with your new look.
Our experts will follow up with you after you leave until at least one year of your operation.
Our professionals will always be with your company all along your trip, we will also provide you with a team of translators in the hospital to be sure your journey is as pleasurable and comfortable as possible.
It’s known that Arm Lift is so expensive around the world, but Turkey has been known with its cheap high quality medical services, and we help you in Turkeyana Center to plan your trip with the best price guaranteed.
Complete the contact information form to help you more understand this treatment, and to get your free medical consultation, or contact us directly through
our phone number 0090 539 861 5050 (Whatsapp and Viber calls and messages are available too).