Tummy tuck exercises after childbirth. After childbirth, the mother is exposed to many psychological and physical changes that occur in her life, as she feels changes in her mood and psychological state, because of all the changes she experiences, in addition to the hormonal changes that occur to her body, which makes her suffer from depression at times. Staying up late for long hours, giving all the attention to the newly born baby, which makes her automatically unaware of her health, whether to get enough sleep, or eat nutritious food, or follow a healthy daily routine, so the mother will immediately feel very tired, reaching to a severe psychological state.
Experts recommend that the mother follow a healthy routine that helps her to improve her mental and health condition, especially exercise, or tummy tuck exercises after childbirth, which will help improve her mood and strengthen her body considerably, to become able to take care of herself and take care of her child properly.
The Importance of Exercises after Childbirth
We all know the importance of sport, and what it adds to our lives of strength, activity and high concentration, for outstanding performance throughout the day. Nevertheless, the exercise of the newly childbirth mother, or the practice of tummy tuck exercises after childbirth, is of particular importance, such as;
- Exercise helps increase the production of Endorphin, which reduces pain, strengthens the body’s immunity system, and helps to relax, that is why we feel happy when we exercise. Endorphin also controls the hormones that stimulate the feeling of tension, anxiety, and stress, therefore we have the sense of positive and happy.
- The sport contributes to distracting the mother from what bothers her. Therefore it reduces the feeling of depression.
- Exercise and practicing tummy tuck exercises after childbirth will help the mother gradually restore her appearance as it was before birth because tummy tuck exercises after childbirth help to eliminate the sluggish abdomen, and therefore reduce one of the causes bothering her.
- Exercising increases the strength of the mother’s body and immunity, and so growing her stamina, making her more easily able to take care of her baby and relieving the resulting tension.
Read More: The Abdominal Binder and Its Benefits
Types of Tummy Tuck Exercises after Childbirth
There are two areas where tummy tuck exercises after childbirth are performed, some works to strengthen the muscles of the lower abdomen, others work to strengthen the upper muscles, and each has their own exercises, including the following:
Abdomen Lower Part Exercises
- The mother takes the position of lying on the back.
- The mother raises her knees to the top.
- The mother works to tighten the muscles of her inner pelvis (such as the condition of preventing the self from urinating).
- Then the mother begins to stretch her stomach to the inside, and then leave it to return as it was. This movement is carried out sequentially while maintaining its position.
- Maintaining this position, the mother starts counting up to ten.
- Take a five-second break and repeat the exercise again.
The mother must be aware of her body sensation during the exercise. If the mother feels tired, she must stop.
It is preferable that the mother performs this exercise lying on the ground, so she won’t damage the muscles of her back.
- The mother should lie on her back.
- Bend her knees so that her feet remain on the ground and her knees are raised to the top.
- Start by raising her feet from the ground, and bringing them to her stomach.
- Then bring her feet back to the ground.
- Repeat this movement five times in a row without taking a break.
The mother can repeat this exercise as much as she can take, If she does not feel any tiredness or pain, she can repeat it for three to five times, without forgetting to take a five-second break from time to time.
This exercise may be a little painful for some mothers at first, and this is normal, but if the mother finds that, the pain does not seem normal you should stop doing it.
- Lie on the side.
- Bend the knees and join them in the direction of the abdomen.
- Tuck the tummy inside and out continuously, with counting to ten.
This exercise can be repeated for five times, in a condition of taking a five-second break from time to time.
Read More: Tips after Abdominoplasty Need to Take Care Of
Abdomen Upper Part Exercises
This exercise can be done two months after birth, taking into account the endurance of each woman.
- Take the position of sitting on a chair, in a way the angle is greater than 90 degrees.
- Get off the chair without holding to anything, and then sit back again.
- Repeat this exercise for five times and then take a break for five seconds.
- Repeat the exercise the same way again after the break, for only three times.
It is important to note that all tummy tuck exercises after childbirth naturally cause little pain and discomfort. However, any feeling that does not seem natural according to the body’s bearing, for each mother’s body, should stop directly from performing the exercises and inform her doctor, especially if the pain persists after stopping doing the activity for more than 30 minutes.
- Lie on the back.
- Bend the knees with lifting them off the ground, and keep the feet on the ground.
- Put your hands down the head.
- Raise the head from the ground gradually, while maintaining the position of the body.
- Return the head to the ground.
This exercise is repeated five times according to the mother’s endurance. Take a break for five seconds and repeat the exercise again after that, and this exercise can be repeated for three times, interspersed with a break between the time and the other for five seconds.
Some Disadvantages of the Used Tummy Tuck Exercises
Tummy tuck exercises after childbirth have many advantages. However, there are some disadvantages to them too, such as;
- Tummy tuck exercises after childbirth do not suit every mother. The bodies are not the same, and the physical ability varies from person to person, and not all mothers have the same response to those exercises.
- Some of these exercises might cause real health problems and specific damage if the mother was not careful while doing these exercises.
- The simple inconvenience associated with the performance of these exercises, especially in the early days, because these exercises are not that easy to perform.
- The longtime you need these exercises to show their results.
- The need to continue and persevere to complete these exercises to get the desired results.
An important note; after normal childbirth, the mother can start practicing tummy tuck exercises after two to four weeks after the birth, according to on her physical ability. However; if the birth was a cesarean delivery, the mother must not start practicing those tummy tuck exercises after childbirth, before the end of the third month, until the inner incisions are healed entirely.
Each mother can then control her physical ability, whether if she is able to start these exercises after the end of the third month or she needs more time. The mother should also follow up with her doctor to get the necessary guidance for each particular stage in the first weeks. Keep eating a healthy diet to help her body recover quickly.
Read More: Abdominoplasty Results, When Does It Show
Tummy Tuck Between Sports or Plastic Surgery
There is no doubt that sports have many advantages that help the mother to strengthen her physical and psychological health, and contribute to improving her mood to a large extent. But the urgent desire to return to the ideal weight and body glamor, will not be achieved as quickly as required. Exercise sports is undoubtedly enjoyable but also tiring, and to reach the perfect body and tight, taut abdomen, tummy tuck exercises after childbirth, no matter how many, will give you a strong and utterly healthy body, but it will not be able to provide you with a completely tight smooth tummy.
The choice is in the hands of the mother. If she wants to have another child, exercise and abdominal exercises after birth will be the best choice for her. If the mother decides that her new baby is her last child, plastic surgery is the best option for her.
Today, abdominoplasty is one of the easiest cosmetic procedures in the world of aesthetic medicine. It is a simple cosmetic procedure that enables you to get rid of the wrinkles and flabbiness caused by pregnancy and delivery in the abdomen, where the excess skin is cut off under general anesthesia and discarded. Then the surgeon performs a cosmetic sealing to the surgery place. Therefore, this process shows its results immediately. Within a month, the mother returns to the ideal shape that she aspires to reach, and gets her perfect belly.
If you find this information interesting and answer all your questions on this subject, do not hesitate to share this article, to reach all those who share you this interest.