Develop and maintain our blogs. Research and write articles in a conversational style, which engages readers. Maintain quality assurance, by open information exchange with customer service and marketing departments. Promote company objectives with each blog article
- Perform continuous enhancements and modifications to blogs.
- Manage, edit the websites content and be sure that it’s always up-to-date.
- Assess new standards, technologies and trends, and formulate plans for future enhancement to blogging strategies.
- Use latest syndication and blogging tools with HTML, when appropriate.
- Ensure blog(s) are accessible from a variety of different environments.
- Produces a consistent visual image on blog(s) including maintenance of templates and image archives.
- Ensure images are delivered to the viewer at sufficient high speed and quality.
- Creates image links and ensure links are up to date.
- Troubleshoot and repairs bugs and problems.
- Respond promptly to blog comments and email
- Provide metrics of traffic statistics, reports and blog comment feedback to appropriate areas.
- Research, write/edit and create layout for new articles and features.
- Act as liaison between blog readers and corporation
- Interface collaboratively with web design team to insure cohesiveness between blog(s) and corporate web site.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Possess engaging “conversational” writing skills with a professional posture. Must have be published or have published blogs with confirmed reader visit statistics. High school diploma or GED with related experience. Must be computer and definitely Internet/search engine savvy to perform online research.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Ability to evaluate new and evolving blog technologies.
* Solid understanding of all sections related to the anatomy of a blog.
* Ability to utilize reporting tools for analysis of traffic, referral links and reader demographics
* Ability to use syndication and pinging tools.
* Knowledge and understanding of current editing, authoring tools, and related blog technologies.
* Ability to utilize computerized word processing, blogging and internet software.
* Solid foundation in search engine optimization (SEO) and implementing RSS technology
* Knowledge and understanding of internet operations and functionality
* Ability to evaluate new and evolving blogging technologies.
* Skill in the use of computerized blog layout and design software.
* Topical knowledge of the Internet, ftp, telnet and the ability to develop website documents.
* Proofreading and editing skills.
* Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
* Ability to write simply with a conversational style.
* Writing should be informative, but not verbose.
.Please send your resume with Job Code to [email protected]
Job Code: A75-77